Scissor Sisters review by Scissor Sisters

• Released: Mar 9, 2004
Scissor Sisters: Scissor Sisters

I personally love the sound on this entire album. The way they incorporate all the different instruments / sounds in this album are absolutely amazing. I will admit I am a little bias because I entirely love this band and anything they did on the album. Overall its a mix of new and old and its amazing.

Some of the lyrics are unique, actually they all are, most are also quite perverted. As for the singing skills, it doesn't get much better. Actually if you like versatile soprano-baritone singing you'll love it.

I have been quite disappointed with modern music recently, but this easily topped anything else since '91. Each and every song on the album is different than the other, so no matter what you like there's a song to fit it. If it were stolen, I'd die.

sampz
    I normally listen 2 rock but this album is amazing! Take your mama is the best song on the album followed by either laura or music is the victim. The bonus tracks are gr8 2
    dingle_69
    hey u r a bit heavy for me but anybody wanna cum slap my meat my names declan and i live in Australia 1st gehrke road and i swollow a bonus ofr u
    METSOAD
    they have a disgraceful cover of confortably numb in which they miss out the guitar solo :@ grrrrr