Unbreakable review by Scorpions

• Released: Jun 22, 2004
Scorpions: Unbreakable

The Scorpions are back! I was kind of skepticle on this album but that changed when I got it. The Scorpions have a very unique sound, and this album is an expansion on that wonderful sound. The riffs are new and fresh, and although they lost a bit of the metal feel they still have that old feel to them. They did add a modern feel to it with some more effects, which is very noticable during the solo on "Can You Feel It". Speaking of solos they're great, a bit shorter then normal but still great on the ears! And now for a breakdown of two of the best songs on the album in my opinion. "Through My Eyes" - this song starts off slower, but then gets that rock feel. This song is one of their best ever! The chorus is very well put together, and the whole song flows seamlessly. "This Time" - faster in general and packs more a punch this song kicks ass! From the opening to the end it doesn't slow down, and the solo is really cool!

Although age has taken it's toll the lyrics on this album still seem young, but more mature. Filled with emotion they'll send messages to help preserve mankind and then they'll tell of great times. They fit with the songs very well.

Overall this album kicks ass! Go get it right now! If your a fan of the older Scorpions you wont be dissapointed. They've got some monster hits on this album and lets just hope that they keep on coming.

SG Lefty
    This is my favorite album from Scorpions since I consider it a "Classic Comeback" meaning that their original Rock n roll sound and feel are back! Good album...Klaus is one great vocalist!!
    SG Lefty
    I've gotta say the song "This Time" sounds like Klaus recorded the vocal track during the Savage Amusement album because he adds that 80's Scorps vocal tone. Flawless!!!