The Great Divide review by Scott Stapp

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
Scott Stapp: The Great Divide

Although this is Scott Stapps solo album it still sounds like Creed. But it is still a good album and it has a really good sound to it. The music and the guitar is pretty good but it nowhere near matches the guitar playing of Mark Tremonti (have you heard Alter Bridge, the man shreds on it). I don't recall hearing anyone shredding on Stapp's album.

Scott Stapp is an amazing singer and the lyrics he has written are still as good as his Creed days. He'll never lose that writing skill no matter what band he's in.

You can only compare this album to the three Creed albums as no other albums are even close to the quality and the individuality of Scott Stapp's singing or songwriting capabilities. The Great Divide hase to be my favourite song on the album. I love the guitar and them music in general of the album. The only thing I didn't like was the singing as it sounded similar to Creed but that can't be helped as that's the way he sings. If it were stolen or lost I would definitely buy it again.