Disclaimer review by Seether

• Released: Aug 20, 2002
Seether: Disclaimer

I don't like to give out 5's, but Seether deserves it in every way. It's really unusual to find a band as versitile as Seether. Also, if you learn some of the guitar riffs you find that they are actually fairly simple, even when they sound complicated. I think that shows a true ability to create music. No relying on gimicks, but still not just strumming along.

WOW! Some of the best lyrics I've ever come across. I fell in love with them from the line in track 1 (Gasoline): "Last night I saw that beauty queen, she's getting high on Revlon". I also like the lead's voice and how it just *fits* with the music. Any screaming done doesn't feel artificial, forced, or overdone. When he screams you truely feel that he is bursting with raw emotion, not that he wants to seem hardcore.

Excellent. Not much more that I can say, it's one of my favorite CD's. Fuck it is one of my favorite tracks, despite what I thought when I first saw the track name. It shows an excellent range, going from soft, melodic, and brooding to screaming and angry seamlessly. I definitaly reccomend it.