Disclaimer II review by Seether

• Released: Jun 15, 2004
Seether: Disclaimer II

The sound in Disclaimer II is a little bit more improved from Disclaimer in my opinion. Seether really kicks ass with there many new songs putting this form 11 tracks all the way up to 20. Definatly a great improvement. Seethers style really seems to lighten and smooth out after track 11 (Broken w/o Amy Lee) with tracks like Love Her, Cigarettes, and Out Of My Way. Seether did a good job in thid department, so I'm givin it a 5.

The lyrics kicked my ass thats all I have to say. Shawn Morgan is a great singer with many styles. Songs like Fade Away, Driven Under, You Bore, Broken, Gasoline, and Love Her are songs with strong lyrics you can take as either serious (Driven Under), emotional (Fade Away), or quite funny (Love Her). The lyrics definatly kick ass this gets a 5.

This is apperently and obviously better then Discaimer I being that theres more tracks to offer, and much more to listen to. Its at the same coost as Disclaimer I so ure technically getting more. But this kind of add-on tracks kinda gives me the message the next album is far off. But hey, I'm not complaining, this is easily in the top 5 best CDs I own. I would prolly buy anther 1 if it was lost/stolen cuz I like the whole post-grunge movement lately with bands like Three Days Grace, Smile Empty Soul, and now Seether adds to the top list of post grunge bands. I am looking foreard to the next album, and ill leave this with a 5!