Karma and Effect review by Seether

• Released: Aug 22, 2005
Seether: Karma and Effect

I have loved Seether since there first album Disclaimer hit the shelves. And I can tell you this album is above and beyond what I ever expected. The sound of the schecter when Shaun and Pat hit some of those notes is amazing. They combine light soul crushing music with hard heart pumping rock and it couldn't have come out any better in this CD.

Shaun Morgan always pours his heart into his music and he is not a fake. These lyrics are meaningful and deep. "Goodbye cruel world, last to see me drowned." I have tried to write many songs with meaning but still when I hear him sing these I wonder how do the come up with this.

I am a huge Seether fan and always will be. Maybe I'm a bit skeptical but there are a lot of people that havent heard of them. I think Seether is one of the most all around skilled bands in music today. They have it all, great lyrics, talented musicians, the will, their truely amazing. I only have one question and that is what did ever happen to the drummer with the dreadlocks?