Karma and Effect review by Seether

• Released: Aug 22, 2005
Seether: Karma and Effect

What can I say? This album f--king rocks. I mean, Seether really turn a different turn on this one. Making it a hell of alot heavier and less melodic. Seether is probably thing best thing to come out of South Africa. I love how they used different pitch harmonics for it. Which tells you that they are using heavier strings now. 'cause you can't do a 4th fret harmonic on 9 or 10 guage strings. I give it a 5 for sound. It blows Disclaimer cout of the water and rips it to pieces!

The lead singer (for the life of me, I can't remember his name) really put some thought into the lyrics. I think the other guys had a word in edge wise too. Singing about hard times an how they just don't give a s--t anymore. Kinda a Slipknot additude if you ask me. Thers alot more screaming on this album, along with melodic singing too. The words go freat with the music, they really spent time on getting it right and not just throwing it together like alot of bands and then hoping that it makes the radio.

I never really liked Seether that much before Karma And Effect, other hen maybe the song fine again. But Karma And Effect turned me over. I bought the CD a month ago and it still hasn't left my CD player. I'm gonna have to go out and buy it again because it's gonna wear out. If someone had stolen this CD, I would break his f--king neck and then take it back. The best songs on it are the first two. I always think that the first few songs are what grabs the listeners attention and these songs really did that. Go out and buy Karma And Effect. It's worth the money.