Karma and Effect review by Seether

• Released: Aug 22, 2005
Seether: Karma and Effect

I first discovered Seether about a year ago when they did the song "Broken" with Amy Lee: it was awesome! First of I love most rock bands but you know when that one band comes on and your heart starts pumping wildly and you get that surge of energy? Well this one did it for me. I also love it if you listen closely Shaun kinda sounds like Kurt Cobain the way his voice is it just has that really awesome grungy rocky manly don't mess with me type of voice! It drives me nuts!

I really think that a lot of people can realate to a few of the songs. I said earlier how I love Shaun's voice but I love the way the music and the words match up and sound perfect I think by far this is a classic in the making and I hope other people share my views. Of all my CD's this one is my favorite I got it in May or the third day it came out as soon as I got it I put it in my cd and it hasn't came out its all I listen to.

I think that a lot of "rock" fans still haven't discovered this album it's one of those rarities that everyone who listens to them just loves them I have burnt endless copies for friends, relatives, and aquantances. I love the remedy it makes me go crazy it's wonderful to say the least. theres only one thing that I hate about it, theres only 14 songs I wish there were more. If it were stolen I would definately buy another copy or maybe even 2!

miguelito2729
    hey man unregistered guy from august 12, wtf are you smoking? You're going to tell me that song like Fine Again, Sympathetic or Broken are heavier than Because Of Me, Remdey, Truth or Burrito????? Wow your weed IS strong he? 1rst hehe
    boyan89
    k wtf this cd is heavier than Disclaimer II there are heavy songs on it but theres a lot more acoustic on that one Karma And Effect is Seether's best and heaviest album so far
    Spiritweaver
    Seether is amazing. I honestly feel sorry for the people who haven't listened to all their material. Those poor, deprived souls.