From The Depths Of Dreams review by Senses Fail

• Released: Apr 29, 2003
Senses Fail: From The Depths Of Dreams

Well this is Senses Fail's first CD, or EP, whatever you prefer. The guitar is awesome and so is the bass, this was back when Mike played an Ibanez instead of a Fender. The screaming is pretty good but I would say that the screaming in Let It Enfold You shows you that they have improved. But in my opinion the drums are some of the best things on the album, while everything else is by no means bad.

Buddy is actually one of my favorite frontmen right now, he has an amazing voice and is awesome at screaming. His lyrics also paint a perfect picture in your head, Stephen painting the best one. Honorable mention includes Dreaming A Reality in my opinion.

I love this album, every song has something really cool about it. My favorites are Stephen, Dreaming A Reality and Handguns And Second Chances. I would get another copy if it were stolen or lost. This may sound kind of weird, but one of the things I love the most about this album is that the band was playing these songs way back in 2002 when they had gigs at bars and people's houses and things, and now they're on Warped Tour '05. A very successful band.