Let It Enfold You review by Senses Fail

• Released: Sep 7, 2004
Senses Fail: Let It Enfold You

This is Senses Fails debut album even though they have an ep from a year or so ago. This album has been done for about 8 months but is just be released for some label reasons. You could download it of kazaa for the past 3 months. This album you can tell has many different types of influences. The lyrics are influenced greatly by poems and artists while the music is sort of the same due to it's very colorful and has lots of pop and metal influence.

The lyrics are awesome on this cd. The music is more overpowering rather than Depths Of Dreams which was really all about the lyrics. Some songs are kind of dumb like they're about sex and stuff like that but there's lots of great lines - lots of death as well. The screaming is overpowering on alot of songs. Buddy the lead singer has an excellent voice so I would give it a 5.

Most songs compare or if not better than Depths Of Dreams. Some aren't very good but about 3-4 songs are awesome 5 songs are good. 4 aren't that good. I won't say there titles but the best songs are definatly bite to break skin Martini Kiss angela baker and my obsession with fire and your cute when you scream If I could give a 4.5 I would do to the fact that so many songs are good but I'm hesitant to give it a 5.