Let It Enfold You review by Senses Fail

• Released: Sep 7, 2004
Senses Fail: Let It Enfold You

In my personal opinion, I would say that Let It Enfold You blows From The Depth Of Dreams away. The sound of this album is much more superb than that of their ep. Not that their ep was bad or anything, but it seems as if they have matured greatly with their songwriting on this cd. There are very many different musical influences on this record. They range from hardcore to pop to punk. They mixed it all together and did it very well. They have a sound unlike any other band I have ever heard.

The lyrics on this album seem to go much deeper than that of their ep. Buddy still seems to have issues with girls, for example, choke on this and your cute when you scream. I would have to say that your cute when you scream has one of the best lines ever written in any song about a girl. He also writes about many different things, but most of them people will be able to relate to, mainly personal issues. That is what makes his lyrics so great, the fact that most people can understand what he is singing about. Buddy does a lot more screaming on this record, which he mixes very well with the melody parts, though I would say on bite to break skin you really cant understand what he's saying on the outro, but it's still all good.

This album is one of my favorites of my 260 cd collection, it is second on to Atreyu's 'The Curse'. This cd is like no other have, everything about it is awesome, the lyrics, guitar, bass, drums, everything is top notch. I think every song is impressive, but if I had to choose then I would pick 'Your Cute When You Scream', 'Choke On This', 'Martini Kiss', and 'Angela Baker And My Obsession With Fire'. I love this cd so much that if it was stolen I would definitely buy it again. The only bad thing about this album is it's on 44 min, but that's pretty good compared to most bands nowadays, it's 12 mins longer than their ep. I recommend everyone and their brother buy this cd if you are a fan of punk, hardcore, emo, or anything related to those genres.