Let It Enfold You review by Senses Fail

• Released: Sep 7, 2004
Senses Fail: Let It Enfold You

This band is a very hardcore emo band, the best there is I would say. This album is more heavy and fast paced then there previous one. You are not really able to catagorize this band's sound, it is very unique. Some of the songs are calm and easy flowing while others make you wish you were in a mosh pit that very second. But no matter what song the sound is incredible.

The lyrics are amazing! If I had a better word then that I would use it. The songs are all very personal and have so much emotion in them. That is most likely another reason why I love these lyrics because I can relate to a lot of the songs. Flawless I think is really the word I am looking for to describe these lyrics. If I was able to I would give them a 10 or maybe even 20 out of 5.

Like I said this is probably the best emo band I have ever heard. There are no best songs on this cd because all of them are amazing but if I would have to narrow it down I would probably say that Irony Of Dying On Your Birthday, NJ Falls Into The Atlantic, Martini Kiss, and Rum Is For Drinking Not For Burning are my favorite in that order. I usually would list the worst songs but there are none. If I lost this CD or it happened to get stolen I would not hesitate to go and get another copy. To tell you the truth the moment I found out it was stolen I would be heading to the nearest CD store, it is that good!