Let It Enfold You review by Senses Fail

• Released: Sep 7, 2004
Senses Fail: Let It Enfold You

The bands sound itself is one of a kind. They have a sound that is hard to find anywhere else. The music is very well thought out and hard to hate. Well when I had seen these guys live at the Taste Of Chaos tour, that was the first time I had ever heard them. But after seeing them live, I fell in love with the music and now they are one of my favorite bands. The styles change throughout the whole CD. There are a few slower songs, but then there are those upbeat songs. These guys have an awesome sound that you wont find anywhere else.

The lyrics for this cd throughout are amazing and well thought out. It is very awesome how the some of the lyrics have to do with their religion. That is rare to find now a days with a band who does not sing about christianity, but about a whole other religion and still have great lyrics. The lyrics for this are also very straight foward, that is great I love that. The lyrics just go well with the song and not much else to it. I would say that he is amazing singer. He knows what he is doing and does it well.

Yes this CD is one of my favorite CDs I own. In my opinion this band is one of the most impressive bands out there. They are just great at what they do and know how to do it to keep the fans there. The songs that I find most impressive are Buried A Lie, Bite To Break The Skin, Irony Of Dying On Your Birthday, and Angela Barker And My Obsession With Fire. Just the CD itself is what I love. I cant find anything that I dont like about the CD. It is a one of a kind CD and I would most definately buy the CD again and again.