The Fire [DVD] Review

artist: Senses Fail date: 10/27/2011 category: compact discs
Senses Fail: The Fire [DVD]
Released: 2010
The live sound on this DVD is great, this is in my top 3 best live performance's I have ever heard or seen on a music DVD. Definitely a big step up from their last live DVD "Senses Fail: Then And Now".
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 9
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
The Fire [DVD] Reviewed by: Cloudkicker, on october 27, 2011

Sound: The live sound on this DVD is great, this is in my top 3 best live performance's I have ever heard or seen on a music DVD. Singer Buddy Nielson killed it with excellent clean back up vocals from former guitarist Heath Saraceno. When I bought this DVD I did not expect the sound to be such close to recording quality, it is truly amazing. // 9

Overall Impression: Overall this is a must have for any Senses Fail fan, it comes with their new album "The Fire" for a pretty cheap price of 14.99 for the both I would suggest this to just about anyone. The single best thing on this live DVD is the intensity of the vocalists, Buddy looked like he was going to have a nervous breakdown on the stage during some songs and heath was in a state of nirvana just singing and shredding away. So people out there go buy it now! // 9

Comments