Chaos A.D. review by Sepultura

Sepultura: Chaos A.D.

Sepultura, an awesome metal band I have fallen in love with. Since their deadly album of arise, to now, they have become by far the most masterful in their techneque of metal in this album. Chaos A.D., a slap in the face for all the critics who had wiritten em off. A great all out hardcore album with definately the best vocals I've heard from Sepultura uptill today. Sepultura, the first metal band that I've heard from south America, are spectacular to watch live and equally good on the disc. This album of theirs, made the world stand up and take notice of their "roots bloody roots..."

Brilliant lyrics in tracks like the Hunt and Nomad. The best part I like about this band is that they have their unique style of playing, writing and interpreting the lyrics. With their long hair covering most of their face and the headbanging during the awesome solos, this band is not showing any signs of selling out. If one actually hears the voice, you would instantly think it is all done in the studio. But the fact is, that the amazing course voice one hears is not edited one bit. He sings the same way in live performances too. There is a metal beauty, with raw quality that one just can't describe in Sepultura.

Well, if you ask me which nu-metal or recent metal album to buy I would say all the albums of Sepultura but start off with Chaos A.D. This album displays all of Sepultura's qualities. It is an album which is sure not to disappoint the any metal lover. It features my favourite songs of Sepultura - The Hunt and Nomad. The best part of nomad is the voice and the lyrics and the music clashing together when he screams Nomad. And the part when he says "the world will be extinct and your flesh will rot with mine." A headbangers delight for sure this album is. It as an album for the metal hearted only. The only criticism one could point would be the fact that there are not many great solos or riffs for that matter. But the sublime drumming covers for that I guess.

jolepole
    The only criticism one could point would be the fact that there are not many great solos or riffs for that matter. But the sublime drumming covers for that I guess. -black_sabbath Not great solos or riffs????? I think its filled with kick-ass riffs and solos...
    chiba666
    No killer riffs or solo's hmm I think someone is listening to a different album than I have for the past 14 years. A great album that still sounds superb today as the day it was unleashed on the world. A quality album
    chiba666
    The album has some of the 90s best riffs. Anreas hass a very good way of approaching solo's. Go in get it done, sound great move back to killer riff