Chaos [DVD] Review

artist: Sepultura date: 05/23/2007 category: compact discs
Sepultura: Chaos [DVD]
Release Date: August 20, 2002
This thing is loaded to the brim of footage of concerts, music videos and interviews and the band sitting back and chilling. It has everything you could possibly want from a band.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 9
 8.2
 9.8
 6.6
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Chaos [DVD] Reviewed by: KingCody, on may 23, 2007

Sound: Ever since I had started liking metal, Sepultura has been one of my favorite bands. I love thier speed and agression in thier music. The DVD includes a live concert called "Under Seige." Under Siege, filmed in Barcelona in 1992, shows Sepultura at their best. The live concert includes songs from the "Arise" and "Beneath the Remains" era Sepultura. THe songs and quality of the recordings are both amazing. Sepultura sounds as good as they do on album. Andre Kisser delivers with furious solo work with Max Cavalera on rhythm guitar. Igor Cavalera does speedy drum work while Paulo Jr. pumps out the bass. With this line up, Sepultura shows that they are a metal force to be reckoned with. // 10

Overall Impression: This is by far one of my favorite concert DVDs, along with Megadeth's "Live: That One Night In Buenos Aires" and Rush's "Rush In Rio." I love the sound quality and the overall music of the band. If this DVD were stolen I would definetly buy it again, bring it home and pop it in. It is an amzing DVD. // 10

Comments