Seasons review by Sevendust

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
Sevendust: Seasons

The music they played on this album is some of their best. The album goes from classic heavy Sevendust to more mellow music and even an acoustic song. But don't be fooled, this is still a very heavy album. The album was dedicated to the lead singers brother and to the lead singer of Drowning Pool. There isn't a single song on the album that doesn't rock your face off. And if you're listening to the album and it isn't heavy enough for your taste, wait 'til the last song. Doesn't start out entirely heavy but I promise it won't disappoint.

The acoustic song was written by the lead singer for his brother after he was killed in a gang-related drive-by shooting. The emotion in the song is incredible. The lyrics to all of the songs are great, as always with Sevendust. I enjoyed how real all of it was.

I loved this album. This isn't their heaviest album, not by far since "Alpha" came out, but it's still great. I've never heard a Sevendust song I didn't like, and this album is a big reason for that. I recommend you buy the unedited version because the editing is rather obvious when they cuss.