Never Mind The Bollocks Heres The Sex Pistols review by Sex Pistols

• Released: Jun 24, 1996
Sex Pistols: Never Mind The Bollocks Heres The Sex Pistols

The sound is a very in the center, great sound. Steve Jones, Sid Vicious, and Paul Cook obviously put time into this album; if you are very interested in punk rock sounds this will not let you down. Obviously the british punk seen in this era was an era to remember, with the clash and the sex pistols and the distinct sound this album gives off sure deserves a spot in your punk rock CD collection.

John Lyndon (Johnny Rotten) has the grungy, raspy, hyped up tone that tied in perfectly with the sound. The the political-english lyrics are so right for this album. It's deffinetly an album that made me want to get off my butt and write lyrics like that. Johnny after hearing this album is for sure one of my favorite singers. So if you sing/write lyrics in your band, buy this album to get inspiration and motivation on a great punker whos great at both those things.

It's of course my favorite sex pistol album of all time. Its actually probably one of my favorite albums ever. "Anarchy In The UK" has to be the best song on this CD. If something ever happend to my Nevermind the Bullocks CD I'd have to get another. Even my least favorite song on the CD "Pretty Vacant" is still an incredible, in the center song that makes me want to get up and mosh untill I go completely numb in my neck and my back. It's one of the best punk albums ever.