Never Mind The Bollocks Heres The Sex Pistols review by Sex Pistols

• Released: Jun 24, 1996
Sex Pistols: Never Mind The Bollocks Heres The Sex Pistols

Punk, how do I describe punk. It's hardcore, in your face, don't give a s--t what you think about it. The sound is wicked, these London rockers know how it's done, and they do it well. Sounds like the best punk rock album I have ever heard, how is that for sound?

Lyrics are so good. Bodies, EMI, God Save The Queen, Anarchy In The UK all have the lyrics I would expect, and want from the Sex Pistols. Debate over Rotten's singing skills can be seen in one review here. Truth is hes not a good 'singer' hes a good punk singer. He's in your face, and to tell you the truth his English Accent ties in perfect with the whole image of 'who are the Sex Pistols.'

Amazing, buy this album. You can't get anything like this today (2005). This to me is the only punk album I need (other than the Ramones. The Clash just don't do it for me). Sex Pistols are in your face, and I love it. If you're looking for crazy solos and hard-to-play chords then bugger off. You're forgeting what music is really about, the sounds, not the difficulty of it. Buy this album!