Shadow Gallery review by Shadow Gallery

• Users' score: 10 (1 vote)
Shadow Gallery: Shadow Gallery

This is Shadow Gallery's first album and while it is definitely not their best, it's still an amzing album. Everything on it is done perfectly. Basically, this album was actually just a studio experiment. They didn't even have a drummer and all the drums you hear were actually from a drum machine. This album really showed Shadow Gallery's true potential, but they didn't quite show all of it. But from just listening, you could tell that the future had great things in store.

The lyrics fail to dissapoint. Even back in 1992 these guys could write some awesome lyrics. This album really shows off Mike Baker's amazing voice. Just like with their future albums, his vocals really make the sound complete. There is not a single thing wrong with his voice here. No sour notes, nothing.

Like I said earlier, this is definitely not their best album. I won't say it's their worst, because none of their albums deserve to be called their worst. If you really like their style of music, check out their newer stuff first. If you decide your a fan, then definitely go buy this album. But if your still deciding, this album isn't the best example of their true sound. There is not a single thing that I do not like about this album. Not a single flaw at all. If it were lost or stolen, I would replace it in a heartbeat!