Fire From The Sky review by Shadows Fall

• Released: May 15, 2012
Shadows Fall: Fire From The Sky

When I first put in this album I was instantly hooked. Incredible guitar parts, crazy harmonies, intense ass drums and lets be honest... The entire band is incredible. Keep true to their sound and in my opinion go back more into their thrash roots. Amazing album, totally hooked.

Lyrics are as strong as ever. Heavy, brutal, everything you could ask for from Shadows Fall. Very Machine Head-ish which I do really enjoy being one of my favorite bands. Overall I find the singing very good and compliant with the music. Gives meaning and it really brings out Brian's personality I feel in a few of the songs. Just great.

"Threads Of Life" will always be my favorite album hands down, it is hard to beat, but my first impression was nothing less than spectacular. The 1st song on the album, "The Unknown" starts with an amazing harmonized riff and just builds into what we all know and love about Shadows Fall. Personal favorite off the album though is "Walk The Edge", amazing guitar line and the way the drums sync at the start is just awesome which leads into an amazing clean line with amazing vocals. I love everything about this album, cannot say anything about it. Go buy this, now. Not tomorrow, now. Perfection at its finest.