The War Within review by Shadows Fall

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Shadows Fall: The War Within

Shadows Fall are an awesome band, the 2 guitarist Jon Donais and Matt Bachand are an awsome guitarist more talented than other metal bands I heard. They combined sound of death metal and thrash metal which makes the music sound great and the guitar solo in all their songs are awesome, it's just like The Art Of Balance and Of One Blood album except they are getting alot better at it because the guitar soloing is better than a lot of metal bands solo becuase it's longer and sound more like the '80s. I think Shadows Fall are the most talented musician.

The lyric is very descriptive and clean words and very good language in their lyrics. Brian Fair uses alot of death growls but he doesn't always growl he sometimes sing as the guitar player sings. His death growls are normal metal band act not like European metal using low extreme evil sounds and explicit word like nu metal band. Shadows Fall stay clean in their lyrics like traditional metal singing.

Shadows Fall is my most favorite heavy metal band ever and it's better than metal band album I heard. I have 2 favorite song on their new albums and they are "The Power Of I And I" and "Act Of Contrition." I like everything about, but the best thing I like about them is the guitar playing of Shadows Fall. And I will not try to lose this album or people from stealing this album I will try protect it. But if it was lost I would download it on limewire.