Leave A Whisper review by Shinedown

• Released: May 27, 2003
Shinedown: Leave A Whisper

The band Shinedown is a band that takes thier music as no less than a priority. I've noticed there are not alot of tabs for the 15 songs on the album, probably because it is very difficult to discover. It's nearly impossible, I've tried! The musical talent is really fascinating. There is alot of single string picking instead of chord changes which gives this band a complex sound.

The lyrics practicly speak to me. There is nothing better than liking a song you can relate to. The lyrics mix with the music pieces perfectly. These songs by shinedown are put together beautifully. The lead singer has an incredible voice, but theres no need for me to state the obvious.

In comparison to other albums, this one wins the gold. I can think of a lot of albums with good music pieces, I could find a lot of songs with good lyrics. But if you can find an album that can combine both, then you have found a truely talnted band. Now you dont have to search far, just buy the album from Shinedown, "Leave a whisper", and there will be beautiful music right before your ears.