Leave A Whisper review by Shinedown

• Released: May 27, 2003
Shinedown: Leave A Whisper

The sound was great. I loved it because it have slow, soft rock and also fast, hard rock at the same time. It had a car in the front of the CD so I thought it would be good. I just figured out that they used to be a christian rock band. I thought that was cool. If You are really reading this or just shiming throught, you need to listen to or get Shinedown for CD. It is worth it. I love it and never get tired of the Sounds and the guitar solos are awesome. They are great. My mom even loves them.

The lyrics are good. They mean something and they are not borning songs. I think the Lyrics are good for two reasons. Reason number one because they are good and the singer is great. The other reason is because the song spent alotof money and they worked a long time. The singer sounds country and rock at the same time. The singer can sing with his eyes close. It remined me of Matalica and AC/DC and Ozzy all at the same time. I love the lyrics of this CD. Please listen to the lyrics.

They are great and awesome. The most coolest song in the CD is "Rockstar" and some more are still good. I would get that CD for anything like 3 time more the price if it were stolen or lost. I have 4 CD. One for my white car, one for my hunting truck, one for my bedroom, and one for my beach house. I love that it has great songs, sound, and the lyrics. I don't hate anything much about this CD or any other CD buy them. I tkink it does not compare with any other CDs. I think this one is better.

Live2play4evr
    Though i agree with some on this album, 45 may be the only powerful song on the album. 15 years from now you will listen to it again and still be moved by the vocals and strong meaning. Don't get me wrong i love the band, but this was a "warm-up" album for the band and they are a whole lot better now.
    ShinedownerSam
    One great album. The music sounds great and the lyrics actually mean something. You just have to listen to the songs to find how deep the meaning is of each song. Good guitar, Amazing vocals, Good drums and a steady bass. Overall i love this album...Possibly my favourite album of all time.
    srapster92
    The shinedown is a amzing band and i like how the lead singer strains his voice. also the cover of Simple Man was crazy insane,im doing it at my talent show this week
    ShinedownFanX
    these wannabe rock fans, or, such as metallica's who are pretending to be loyal, they clearly have no taste of music, shinedown owns all
    Metallica Fan08
    AHHHHH! more ****ing shitty music. I'm officially ending my owning spree as of this moment in time. Please remember your goal as a law-abiding citizen. Bring good music back and kill the makers of shitty music. Together, we can save music. Hopefully, I will see all of you niggers in the land of the banned as you too begin to speak out against shitty music.