Us And Them review by Shinedown

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Shinedown: Us And Them

This new CD kicks some serious ass, I loved the first one and after hearing "Save Me" and "Begin Again" on the internet, I knew I had to have this CD the day it came out, and I have listened to it every day since. They have a very hard sound on some songs and then the next track will be acoustic, and they will mix both in the same song, a very diverse and unique sound which is awesome. I can't wait until some tabs get posted for these songs, because I am dying to play some of them.

The lyrics are great, they all come together with the song greatly, and Brent has an awesome voice, very fluxuating, he can go from one octave to another so quickly, and he knows how to put on a show also, if you havent seen this band in concert, either do so, or pick up a copy of the DVD "Live From The Inside," he works the crowd more than any other band I have ever seen.

This album has a great impression, I have every song nearly memorized because I have listened to it that much, the songs sound different so you dont just hear the same thing over and over, I love this entire CD, the deluxe edition has 3 acoustic tracks with it also which is the acoustic versions of "Save Me," "I Dare You" and "Some Day," get this and you will not be dissappointed with it.