( ) review by Sigur Rós

• Released: Oct 29, 2002
Sigur Rós: ( )

I don't want to explain. The music is bliss. Beautiful, brilliant bliss. The third song almost makes me cry when I hear it. It's divine beauty. This is an album everyone can like, if they are sad or just tired lying down with headphones. There are some ignorant people who listens like 10 seconds to Sigur Ros, then they say something like "there's no real guitar or singer, they suck" but if you lay down and relax and listen to this, it just makes you smile. I love this album. And I listen to thrash metal, prog metal and rock and Sigur Ros, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Explosions In The Sky etc. Just buy it.

The singer is just another instrument. A damn good one that is. His voice is very soothing and mellow to listen to. It brings me to a better state of mind, man. Its that brilliant! Sigur Ros is a band that can express them selfs without words, this is a good thing.

This CD takes me to what I think you could call f--king nirvana! Buy this CD! Track 1, 3 and 4 are stand-oits for me. But the way you are supposed to listne to this album, is all the way through non-stop. And the guy who said they were from Sweden is as stupid as a a really stupid duck. They're from Iceland).