Rebirth Of The Temple review by Silent Civilian

• Released: May 2, 2006
Silent Civilian: Rebirth Of The Temple

The band has great sound and the best album I have ever listened to. The band members are Jonny Santos, Henno, and Chris Mora. This band sings hardcore metal the band is great! Their songs are long about 4-7mins! So the album is about 64:00 min long and you can buy it for only $13.99! The CD has enhanced features of the makeing. Once again the band has great sound! The band has a great medolic vocals!

The lyrics are amazing! The lyrics match with the song.The singer skills are really good Jonny's voice is outstanding. He has a great medolic voice and has great heavy metal voice! It just makes me go crazy.

To me this band sort of compares to Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, and definitly sounds like Shadows Fall. The bands impressive songs to me are Rebirth Of The Temple, Lies In The House Of Shame, Funeral, Song Remains Unamed. I love everything about this band! The only thing I hate is that there is only 13 songs! But I I don't blame them there's limited time for CDs. I would buy it again if it was stolen becuase it's cheap and I can't resist this band!

duffy7
    I agree to the fullest!! This album, is straight up the best album I have heard in a long time. Every artist is a master at what they play. The guitarists play catchy hooks with electrifying solo's, going from brutal to beautiful. The drums makes this album jump at you. The double kick techniques and the melodies are a song within itself. The bass player holds down the bottom end to a T and keeps it flowing. The lyrics and vocals of the band are very fitting. The chants, the screams, and downright singing, this singer has it all! From the first track to the last track, it will have you saying what a kick ass band they are! Can't wait to hear more from these guy....
    AngryGuitarist
    The most amazing thing is that they only have 3 members in the band...they use recording technology to get it so it sounds like 2 guitars i think...but ya like i said good album, must buy!
    Deliriumbassist
    correction... I don't think Silent Civilian actually have a bassist, if I remember right... amazing album though, better than Spineshank, who I do rate highly