Discovering The Waterfront review by Silverstein

• Released: Aug 16, 2005
Silverstein: Discovering The Waterfront

Sound is very good, they are very diverse, anyone can pick them up and like, well almost anyone. But they range from really hard, to soft songs. Lots of screaming, really good screaming too. Almost none of the songs sound the same. The singer is really good, he can actually sing, the musicisians are amazing! Powerful guitar, great drums, you can really notice the drums on this CD, without the drums I think this would not hold together at all.

Like I said earlier the singer can acually sing, and he screams for the band also, but this band has put the right amount of singing/screaming where needed. No mindless screams here and there, the screams are put in place where they really mean something.

This album I think is incomparable, when asked who do they sound like I never have an answer. When it come to puting out good CDs Silverstein can do it, the raised the bar with their first, so they had great expectations to meet, and they sure did raise it even higher, I think this album is as good if not better then their last. The most impressive songs are, Your Sword Versus My Dagger, Smile In Your Sleep, The Ides Of March, Defend You, Always And Never, and Fist Wrapped In Blood. If this were lost or stolen I would definatly replace it, no doubt!