When Broken Is Easily Fixed review by Silverstein

• Released: May 20, 2003
Silverstein: When Broken Is Easily Fixed

The sound of this CD is incredible. It has so many amazing riffs and the singing is incredible. The lead singer does all of the singing and most of the screaming himself. He does an incredible job of doing so. I heard discovering the waterfront before I heard this CD and at first I thought that silverstein was just alright. Then I heard this CD and I have to say now that it is an amazing cd and they are an awesome band. They have many styles for the CD. They have some good slower songs and some really good upbeat faster songs. And there is always a good ending to every song.

The lyrics for this CD are amazing. He works his ass off to think of the awesome lyrics for the whole CD. They are very distinctive and well thought of. They truly come from the heart. Every song fits the lyrics and the music. They all go together and they do an awesome job at the whole thing. The singer is amazing. He does an awesome job at what he does.

There are not too many artist that compare to this CD. All the songs change up and have an amazing outro that rocks amazingly. I love that I can listen to every song on the CD and not come close to wanting to change it. This CD is one of my favorite CD's and it does not come close to getting replaced by a better cd. If it were lost 10 times I would buy it every time again. Just go out and buy the CD and you wont be sorry.