When Broken Is Easily Fixed review by Silverstein

• Released: May 20, 2003
Silverstein: When Broken Is Easily Fixed

Silverstein is one of my new favorite bands. I picked up their CD from a friend last year, and since then I love them. (I love these guys so much I'm going to go to their concert this November). Silverstein takes emo, screamo, and post-grunge to make 11 great songs on "When Broken Is Easily Fixed" These guys are amazing.

The lyrics on Silverstein's CD are really powerful. Silverstein's not out just to get money lik eother bands nowadays, the lyrics are too powerful and moving to be thought of by someone who doesn't mean it. The lyrcis go perfect with the rest of the music, and the screaming goes perfect with the music and the singing. Great vocals.

This is Silverstein's debut album, so we can expect a lot more greatness from them. My favorite songs on this album are "When Broken Is Easily Fixed," "Smashed Into Pieces," "Bleed No More" and "Red Light Pledge." This is a really cool album, if you like other bands on Victory Records, you're going to love these guys. This album is irreplacable with any other musical artist, this album is awesome.

fret13
    ^ i know everyone has their styles but their not terrible theyare the best band in my opinion and yeah Discovering the Waterfront is way good but i sill dont have this cd so i cant compare.