Show And Tell review by Silvertide

• Released: Jun 8, 2004
Silvertide: Show And Tell

This is the ultimate classic rock band playing in the modern day era. It's kind of like Led Zeppelin in the '70s, they're just amazing! Silvertide's smash single "Ain't Comin' Home" was the first to get them radio air time. Things only have gone uphill. Every song on their CD has that classic rock vibe with its own unique voice, flat out amazing solos, and ear pleasing riffs. It's the kind of CD that you can play over and over and over and over again and not get sick of it.

Love, sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll, what else is there to sing about? Mainly love and lost love and drugs. The music is what gets you to listen to the lyrics and the lyrics are what will keep you listening. Great job. Lead singer Walt Lafty has a unique voice which will keep you focusing on what comes out of his mouth.

This is one of my all-time favorite CDs. As I said before, you can listen to it over and over and over again and still want more. Best songs from the album are: Ain't Comin' Home (which makes a great ringtone for when your parents call), Devil's Daughter, California Rain, those were just picked out a little better than the rest of the cd because everything is just so good. If I ever lost this thing I'd buy 2 more in case it got stolen again so I would still have one.