Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

Wow! How SP has changed! A good change that is. From their old jr. high whiny style to reality. Putting great lyrics and guitar riffs together this album rocks. Songs like "Crazy" and "Me Against The World" will make your jaw drop. This whole cd will give you a new perspective on SP.

Like I said SP has changed for the better. The lyrics are more mature and real. You can tell these lyrics are sencere and meaning full. Just reading through the lyrics even without the music made my jaw completely drop. They're absoutly amazing. A whole lot better than their previous album.

This album is by far SP's best album yet. The most impressive songs on this album are "Crazy", "Me Against The World", "One", and "Perfect World". I absoutly love the lyrics and new sound of SP. Like I said totally better than the other albums. Truthfully I think "Shut Up" was the worst song on the album, to me it still seems too jr. highish. But that's my opinion. This album is completely worth the money you spend on it!