Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

Compared to their first album, this album is no question more mature and more "With The World". The sound of their new songs is unique because most of their songs have guitar solos and different effects. I noticed that that they used the "wah" effects and more. I love Simple Plan's music, and in this album they did a very good job.

The lyrics now are more "With The World", and in my opinion is much more better. Also, there are different stories in the song. Pierre, the lead singer is also very talented because I watched the bonus Dvd that came with the Cd package and the producer, Bob Rock, gave him specific instructions. And he did a very good job.

The most impressive songs in this album are Perfect World and Promise. I think so because as I said before they used different kinds of effects. I really liked that their songs sound different. Some other bands' songs sond the same, all of them sound the same. If it got stolen or lost, I would die. Whenever I am in a boring party or I am just plain bored I always listen to this cd. You can never compare this album to any other.