Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

So I have a napster, and for general curiosity, choose to review this album. First off, all the songs sound the same, the vocals, the drums are okay I guess. "Shut up" and "Thank You" have the exact same chord progresions. "Welcome To My life," "Me against the world" and many more have th same chorus. Orginallty lacks huge in this album. Nothing new, if you took away, the vocals, and band name, it could easily be mistaken for any other chessy pop punk band. This is sad.

Every lyric, is the same. It's how bad their life is, and how the media should leave them alone. This type of message can be done, but Simple Plan's attempt is just down right pathetic. Quit complaining and focus on your music. Bunch of pre maddona's.

The singer sounds like a palastine man getting his testicals ripped off, all the guitars blow huge, and the drums are okay. I'm trying yo get across that no one, does anything new. Whos going to break the chain and lead a line of music. I'll be honest I like pop punk. Good pop punk that is. Green Day, The Clash (punk), Ramones (punk), Dead Kennedys, Drop Kick Murphys. Simple plan just die in a plane crash or something, so that we dont have to here this. Play the music for your self, no the 12 year old girls.