Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

I personally really like Simple Plan's music style. It's clear, loud, and gets to the point, sometimes nicely hidden behind some good poetic devices, and words. The voice of Pierre, is quite good, and suits Simple Plan's music style perfectly. It has its own sound, unlike some other bands which all sound like screaming and weird guitar solos. The guitar is also very good, and the backup vocals go well with how their songs are put together. An excellent CD.

The lyrics in this CD have their own style. I admit, their music and lyrics may not always appeal to everyone, but to me, it really got my attension, and the lyrics are very catchy. They go will with the music, usually ryming which isnt good nor bad, but like I said it goes well with the music, it doesn't seems to be trying to fit 10 words into one short line, lets say. Pierres voice is very good, yet you have to have the taste for it. It goes very well with Simple Plans style of music.

Simpel Plan easily beats some of those new unexperienced bands, and is even up there with some of the best around the same style, like Green Day, Yellowcard, or Sum 41. I think the most impressive songs on the CD is Welcome To My Life, Promise, Crazy, and Perfect World. (All Of Them Are Good Though). I don't really hate anything about the CD. What I like, is how they're different, and even though they don't appeal to everyone, they have their own style. If it were stolen or lost, I would definitely get this CD again.