Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

Personally I love this CD and I don't really care what everyone else says about them. They said they don't pick a certain music style to appeal to so I'm sick of people always putting them down for 'pretending to be pop-punk.' They try to appeal to everyone's music likes and do not just use their image to sell their albums. They actually have brains just like you and I and they use their music to sell.

I really love the lyrics on this album especially the ones on Untitled and Perfect World and Me Against The World. Simple Plan's songs really relate to many people and aren't just about their sucky lives and making everyone feel bad for them. The songs that Simple Plan writes are about real life experiances. The lyrics fit really well with the music on the album and their originality really shows on this album. Pierre's voice is perfect for the songs they write.

I wouldn't really compare Simple Plan to any other albums/artists because they are their own people. The song I loved the most on this album is 'Untitled' because its a really deep emotional song about drunk driving. I really love all the songs on this album and if it were stoled or lost I would be at a great loss. I would definately buy it again.