Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

I think Simple Plans new album is a completley different sound to No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls. It is more rock than pop. There is more heavy guitar riffs and more strong intros. I would say that a lot of the songs sound the same except for the few exceptions such as Welcome To My Life and Untitled. I feel it isn't as good as there first album but they have changed their sound a lot.

I love the lyrics to every song on this album. They are all fantastic. I especially like the lyrics to Welcome To My Life, Untitled, Perfect World and Shut Up. Pierre did well as both a songwriter and a singer. I think that every person could relate to at least one of the songs on this album.

I do like this album but I feel their previous album was much better. I think the most impressive song for me is Welcome To My Life as I can relate to it but I dislike Jump, Promise and Crazy. If it were to get stolen or I lost it I probably would buy it again but I wouldn't rush to get it. Overall I think it is a good album but it is a bit repetetive.