Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

I liked the sound on this album. It was awesome although a couple of the songs sound a bit the same paticularly at the start, like Crazy and Perfect World. The title of the album would appeal to you once you listen to the lyrics. As I do have to admit basically all their songs are complaining about one thing or the other altho thats what music is about. Stuff from the heart.

I really like the lyrics and they're awesome. The lyrics tie in with the music well. But as most singers they could learn how to sing properly and get a lot better. The singers voice is a little whiney.

Although they are obviously different to Green Day and Blink 182 they are still punk. The most impressive songs on the album would be Shut Up, Perfect World, Crazy, One and Perfect (this is live and is originally from their previous album: No Helmets, No Pads, Just Balls. If I lost this album or it was stolen I would definately go buy it again. There's something I love about it which you never get sick of it. Although I have only had it just over 2 weeks (from when I'm writing this) it is the best album I own as to how many favourite songs you have on it. On American Idiot there are a couple of awesome tracks; American Idiot, JOS, Holiday and BOBD but on Still Not Getting Any there's a bunch of awesome songs on there which would even impress metal fans. To wrap up I would reccomend this album heaps.