Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

The music is great really. The sound to me is inspiring me to keep on doing what I am.

The lyrics are funny in some songs. To me anyway proballt because I can relate to them. The lyrics fit the music well or the music fits the lyrics well. That also inspires me to keep on going (I'm in a band and sometimes it's like being married to two guys and a girl). But the music is almost telling me to stay in the band. The skills of Pierre Bouvier is just outstanding! I don't think the singer of my band will ever be as good as Pierre (Pierre was like born to sing).

If I compare this band to any other Simple Plan would be my top choice, by far. The most impressive songs are "Shut Up," "Perfect World," and "Thank You." I love this band, and everything about it and I kind of know how it feels, being in a band, it's hard sometimes, but the people(or fans)just keep cheering for you and that makes you feel great. That's probally why Simple Plan is still polaying. I hate nothing about this band. And if it got stolen or lost, I would so buy it again!