Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

Alright, I think this CD is very good, and very respectable. I think it is a hell of a lot better then their previous CD, No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls. This CD is alot more mature musically and lyrically. There is plenty of variation on this CD. There are slow songs, slower songs, heavier songs, poppier songs etc. The vocals are really good. Pierre shows a lot of range, a long with all of the other instruments. I just wanted to add that Simple Plan is one of the best bands you will ever hear live. They put on a really good show, they sound the same, if not better then they do on the CD. They show a lot of energy and really get the crowd going besides, if you have actually seen an interview or seen Simple Plan being themselves, the music makes sense that it is coming from them and they are really great guys that don't give a f--k, and just want to make good music and party their asses off.

The lyrics on this record are really good. They are a lot more mature than their previous record. Yes, you might thing that they need to stop whining and sing about something else. But their songs are really relatable to all ages and sexes. Anyone can relate to their songs. If you think their music is geared toward 12 year old girls, you're wrong. Sure, 12 year old girls might listen to them, but I'm proof. I'm 20 and a junior in college and I listen to Simple Plan.

They have their own thing going on. I like all of them. I love everything about it. I would buy it again in a f--king hearbeat.