Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

I read all the other people's reviews on this album and most of them are very funny but also true. Being a fan of SP myself I must admit that they are not the type of band for every1 and usually get a kicking from non-fan holders. But I find it plausable. The sound itself is very similar to other new age punk rock bands arised like Blink and Good Charlotte, and they would fit in. I enjoyed the album. And was glad to find that they still stuck to their original style of playing from their first album.

Firstly I must admit, Pierre's voice is whiney and sounds sad to the majority of people. The lyrics do lean towards the genre of pop/punk artists which are influenced by relationships like breaking up and problems at home. Again non-fans would hate the lyrics and think it to be pathetic, SP fans on the other hand would appreciate some of the sympathetic songs like untitled or crazy, also if u were more into the faster up beat songs, songs like shut up and jump the lyrics would get any SP fan jumping.

What I liked about this album was because it falls within my favourite music genre of punk rock. Also I think it can be on par with other great punk rock bands as Blink and Good Charlotte. For SP fans I wud think that they would also agree that this album is as/more successful than their first which was also a great listen to. But for non-fans and SP haters they would just simply hate the notion of SP themselves.

x345x
    simple plan rules, every1 hates them sucks, their music rules, and u people should really check out invisble_mann. he wastes his time check out every sp tab, then goes and bashes them. and btw, if sp sucks so much, why do u people waste ur life ranting about them? waste of time. get a life. album rocks!!! simple plan 4ever!!!!