Still Not Getting Any... review by Simple Plan

• Released: Oct 26, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Simple Plan: Still Not Getting Any...

What can you say about the sound of Simple Plan. First of all, there's a whiney sounding singer who can't actually sing, there's a guitarist who only uses powerchords, and there's nothing else that really grabs your attention. Whenever hear Simple Plan I make sure to have some tissues in case my ears start to bleed.

The singer has no skills. At all. Unless you call whining a skill. The songs of this album are not deep or meaningful in any way, or even random and cool, there's one message in all the song, "Give Me Attention!" Seriously, do you think the people who listen to this crap are actually depressed? No. Slitting your wrists isn't suicidal, it's very rare that that'll actually kill anyone. Talking about how crap your life is doesn't mean your depressed. It could mean you want attention.

The only form of music that is worse than this would have to be rap. That's the only type of music I will compare this too because if I will insult other bands and music genres by comparing simple plan to them. If I actually got this CD for some reason and it was stolen, I would pity the fool who stole it. They should really put a warning note on this disc somewhere "Listening to this crap may lead to a desire to rip off your ears so that you can never hear something like this again".