Immersed review by Sinai Beach

• Released: Apr 19, 2005
Sinai Beach: Immersed

Okay simply put Sinai Beach is and if you listen to it this band is the Christian Hatebreed. The album is very heavy but lacks soloing on most of the song and that was kind of a let down but good none the less.

The singer has a very agressive voice and can get melodic at times. The vocals sound like somebody smashed Trivium and Crossfade and sound very good. The lyrics are very Christian (they are the Christian Hatebreed after all).

As I have said throughout this is the Christian Hatebreed. The instrumental songs are good because they display a very good techno element. I hate that their aren't any solos but the lyrics are great. If it were stolen I'd buy it again. Oh and on a final note this isn't one of those select a track I like discs you have to listen to it from begining to end.

terryn0
    I really have to agree with you....If you have guitar pro, could you check out my guitar 1 and 2 parts for To The Church
    Zao_89
    I dont see as much of Hatebreed as I do Pantera. This is probably the heaviest cd Victory has ever put out.
    DirtyWilliam
    An amazing album, despite the constant preaching that goes on throughout. His clean vocals get annoying after a couple tracks though.
    feelsofilthy665
    ****ing love sinai. getting this album for my birthday. gonna be friggin sick. wish they would come to Aus.