Suicide By My Side Review

Sinergy: Suicide By My Side
Released: Feb 5, 2002
Genre: Rock
Styles: Power Metal
The album is most definitely aimed at potential suicide victims, a tactic that may be the first of its kind.
 9.9
review (1) 7 comments vote for this album:
Suicide By My Side Reviewed by: dirtbikerdude17, on april 08, 2005

Sound: Sinergy is a dark, goth metal band out from Finland with a couple of albums out (I'm pretty sure 4). They're sound is fu--king amazing. They really remind me of Iron Maiden. They have a nice, solid base with screaming solos throughout. My 2 favorite songs on "Suicide By My Side" are 'I Spit On Your Grave' and 'Suicide By My Side'. If you are a big fan of goth bands like AFI, HIM, etc or are even vaguely interested in Iron Maiden, you should check Sinergy out. Definately a five on sound. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics perfectly comply with the guitar and drums. Dark and gothic, the singer Kimberly Goss (yes the singer is a girl, but she kicks ass) tells stories of death and desperation through the songs on the CD. Awesome lyrics for a foreign band writing in english. // 10

Overall Impression: This album was great, and if you haven't heard Sinergy you should go buy this CD and check them out. If someone stole my CD, I'd go out and buy another one, if I could find it. Sinergy isn't as well known as other goth bands and bands in general here in America since they're from Finland. I'd definately buy this album again if it got lost or stolen. No doubt in my mind that this band'll make it big. // 10

Comments