Nocturne [DVD] Review

Production Quality: 8
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Nocturne [DVD] Reviewed by: swave75, on july 05, 2011

Sound: Originally released in 1983 "Nocturne" was remastered in 2006 and released on DVD. This captures Siouxsie And The Banshees at the height of their "goth" period. It also features Cure frontman Robert Smith on guitar. If you liked the albums "Juju", "Hyaena", and "A Kiss In The Dreamhouse" you will love this. It was filmed at Royal Albert Hall. // 10

Overall Impression: I also own their live DVD "Seven Year Itch" but I prefer this one. This is the band at their height of their goth/arty period. I am not knocking anything they made after this though. It is very interesting to see Robert Smith being a side man. The most impressive thing is seeing Siouxsie Sioux play the guitar. I didn't know she did that. Very cool to see her jam with the band during "Sin In My Heart". Least impressive thing? Her hairy armpits. Ewwww!!! I would so buy this DVD again if it were lost or stolen. // 9

Comments