Skid Row review by Skid Row

• Released: Jan 1, 1989
Skid Row: Skid Row

This is probably one of the best hair metal CD's ever. It came out late, at the end of the hair metal era, (1989) which is why many people may not have heard of it. Skid Row's CD, Skid Row, is by far their best CD. Most of the songs on the album are great, my favorites include: Big Guns, Sweet Little Sister, 18 And Life, Youth Gone Wild, and I Remember You. The band has great talent, Sebastian Bach is a great singer and David Sabo is amazing on lead guitar. If you have not heard of this album, your missing out on something.

Lyrics are great, just listen to "I Remember You" and you'll know what I mean. Sebasitan Bach can hit the high notes, and has great range, can be compared to Axl Rose. The lyrics fit perfect with the music, this is just a great CD.

if you like this, you might also like: Guns N' Roses, Pantera, Ratt. The most impresive songs are: 18 And Life, YGW, and I Remember You. This is probably the best hair metal band of the late '80s, and they continued to produce music well into the '90s.

#_of_the_beast
    One of my favorite albums of all time. I dont consider them to be pure hair metal because their music was raunchier and they didnt dress like chicks. Bach is probably one of my favorite vocalist of all time, he doesnt get the respect he deserves as a musician.
    fhdx