Project 11-41 review by Slapshock

Slapshock: Project 11-41

This is a great hardcore album from the Philippines. If you are a rocker their song will never fail to sooth your ears, nice blending of instruments from clapper to effects, they have done it perfectly. From the beggining "Wake Up" will realy wake you're senses up to the end it will gonna bang youre head to the fullest. Also they have their addict factor that when you heard their songs youll gonna repeat it over and over again, and they have their own style of like youre listening to a alternative rock but suddenly they will change the harmony and bring the hardcore into it.

They have a very good lyrics although I dont know who made it, it really rocks because it has very deep meaning and can be ralate to many things, from youre personal life to the life of the world. And voice of the volcalist and the growler is very good for their nice blending and combination. I really can't think why their genre is calle "rap" metal? I think they should be classfied as hardcore because rap song has its really stinking meaningless and stupid lyrics and not like the lyrics of a hardcore or any rock songs. And also rap do not have harmony and notes. They just say bulls--t, f--k, sex and anything like that because they can't think of a deep lyrics becasue rapers and hip hops have -99999999 IQ.

If you are a rocker and an opm fan, this album is a must have for us. We can really be proud of this and can be line up to foreign rocks. All of their song are very catchy to the ear and you will never regret that you have bought their album.