Live - Made In Stoke 24/7/11 [DVD] Review

artist: Slash date: 11/15/2011 category: compact discs
Slash: Live - Made In Stoke 24/7/11 [DVD]
Released: Nov 15, 2011
Stoke's one of Slash's favorite places and he made it special with making this CD/DVD/Blu-Ray. Played on the 24th of July 2011, Slash has finally finished creating the live DVD.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 1,088
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
Live - Made In Stoke 24/7/11 [DVD] Reviewed by: Ritchie360, on november 15, 2011

Sound: I'm making this review after hearing the songs streamed on the internet by Rolling Stone. The DVD will be officially released on November 15, but I couldn't resist listening already. + Myles sings like a pro, as always. Everything is really smooth and tight, a great rock concert. Gotta love Slash's tone. - Slash was (a tad) nervous/drunk? I catch him making some awful mistakes like playing out of tune or speeding up and slowing down fast in "Slither", "Patience", "By The Sword" etc. Yes, yes he is only human, but usually you don't hear mistakes like these from this man, especially when recorded live. // 8

Overall Impression: Played on the 24th of July 2011, Slash has finally finished creating the live DVD and is putting it out on November 15. The live streams promise great stuff, and for the people who were actually there, I'm damn jealousy of you! // 10

Comments