Slash review by Slash

• Released: Apr 6, 2010
Slash: Slash

One of the best purchases I have made! All of the songs have so much depth other than Iggy Pop's - "We're All Gonna Die" I mean the guitar work is awesome but the lyricss arn't serious which is also a good thing. But in all honesty its the best guitarist ever doing what he does best! I love that guy and I love that album! It wasn't what I expected it was better! I expected all the songs would be upbeat yet my favourite is "Gotten" amazing classical guitar work with a touch of rock and some very sweet + deep love filled lyrics. Nice work Slash!

Strong voices throughout all the singers had immense skill. "Gotten" has very touching lyrics. I love it!

I don't believe I know any album like it! The best songs in my opinion were "Gotten", "Back To Cali" + "Watch This". I absolutely love the guitar work on every song and hate nothing! This is my favourite album of all time. Finally if it was stolen I'd definately purchase it again + again + again!

hermawanelpan
    jian xin capsule cara pemesanan jian xin capsule khasiat jian xin capsule obat herbal jian xin capsule obat jian xin capsule obat tradisional jian xin capsule