Reign in Blood review by Slayer

• Released: Oct 7, 1986
Slayer: Reign in Blood

The band's music is the best man they are the best thrash metal band. They also have punk like drums by dave lombardo and dave is the best drumer. But I think that the punk-like mixed with thrash rithims drums and guitars on "Postmortem" are from Jeff Hanenman. All I have to say about this album is that its the best thrash metal album made by the best thrash metal band.

Tom Araya is the best vocalist ever man the way on "Angel Of Death" how he does that high tone scream that kix ass man not even my mom can do that and I don't mean that in any bad way. The lyrics that he writes are kick ass they are so f--king violent I love that.

This album doesn't compare to any one its the best. Slayer kinda is like usurper but Slayer is still the best. The most impresive songs on this album are "Raining Blood," "Jesus Saves," "Criminaly Insaine," "Postmortem" and "Epidemic." I love everything about this album I don't hate anything about it or maby at the end of "Raining Blood" the sound fx at the end when its raining it could be shorter. If this album were stolen I would burn it on a blank CD I always have good albums on my pc.